A bald cap is the perfect way to simulate the appearance of a bald or partially bald head. You’ll often find that this kind of application is used to either make a person appear older or is the basis of a creative, fantasy make-up look.
Within our CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media course, we teach our students how to successfully apply the bald cap. However due to demand from the industry, we have decided to run a one day, hands on workshop on Bald Cap Application.
WHAT WILL THE DAY INVOLVE?
- Learn how to make a plastic bald cap using Baldiez (demonstration only)
- Advanced techniques on hair preparation
- Full bald cap demonstration
- Colour systems such as Rubber Mask Grease Paints (RMG) and Alcohol Palettes
- All products and tools supplied.
However, it is advised that you have an experience in make-up (whether this be self-taught, cosplay etc.).
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
Date to be advised! Stay tuned
9am to 5pm